Have you spent countless hours in workshops trying to create a perfect solution in one go? It is usually not the best way to start your ALM journey. That’s why Taipuva has developed an extremely simple Polarion template, which has just enough of everything to let you get your hands dirty in a jiffy. Start simple, and improve your solution step-by-step as your understanding of the actual needs and Polarion capabilities grow.
The Taipuva ALM template has a minimum set of work items to support requirements engineering, test management, change management, defect management and project management. It also includes basic reports for traceability and progress follow-up.
Example of Defect Inflow & Outflow-report for defect management
After a short training session and Polarion installation you are good to go, and that’s all that is needed to start working with Polarion!
Did we spark your interest? Contact us to hear more!Back to articles
- Taipuva is Smart Expert Polarion
- Taipuva ALM Solution Day 2018 – SIGN UP NOW!
- Requirements Engineering Glossary available for download
- Taipuva is Top Siemens PLM Partner Nordic
- Reuse requirements derived from standards to save costs and enhance quality